The term ‘Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at 4302 Grapevine St, Houston, TX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. GENERAL USE. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You may not use our logo or other proprietary graphic as part of the link without express written permission.
4. YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion. Individuals who wish to use methods other than online enrollment may submit requests via email or mail.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. This site is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied. You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk.
7. APPLICABLE LAW. By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the state of TEXAS, United States, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or its associates.
8. SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY. Please review our other policies posted on this site, including our waiver, terms of service, and any contract(s) entered into by you with our firm. These policies also govern your visit to our website. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
9. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS. Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. If a product offered by Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
10. LIMITED AVAILABILITY and PRICE. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC shall have the right to limit the number of items purchased through this Website. Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
11. REVISIONS. Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC may, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice to you, make changes to, or discontinue, any aspect of this Website including, without limitation, any content, products, services or prices offered through this Website. Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party should it exercise this right to modify or discontinue this Website. Bodz and Bandz Fitness LLC also reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions of this Website at any time. All revisions will be posted on these Terms and Conditions and will be effective immediately upon its posting. By surfing, using, browsing or purchasing on this Website, you are deemed notified and bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these revisions to the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using this Website. We encourage users to review these Terms and Conditions each time you visit this Website to remain informed of any changes to them. Any revisions to these Terms and Conditions will not apply retroactively to disputes arising prior to the adoption of the revisions.
12. QUESTIONS. Questions regarding our Conditions of Usage, Waiver, or other policy related material can be directed to our support staff by clicking here.